The immigration law recognizes that entertainers do not often travel alone. Necessary support staff and certain family members, specifically spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21, may often obtain visas allowing them to accompany entertainers temporarily working in the United States. 

If you are a performing entertainer seeking to enter the United States, you need the advice of an experienced immigration attorney to determine which visa to apply for and to guide you through the process.  Contact us today for a consultation.